Junior Business Analyst- FTC
In over five decades of business MIKI Travel have grown to become one of the most influential Travel Wholesaler’s in the global market. With over 40 offices worldwide, we are proud to offer a vast portfolio of travel products covering 173 countries worldwide.
As a Business to Business travel provider, our product diversity ranges from vast numbers of individual tours to large group series as well as ad-hoc group tours, covering hotels, restaurants and coaches. We provide the highest quality of travel services aiming to innovate and inspire.
Miki Travel are looking for people with a genuine interest in pursuing a career within the travel industry. Our office in the City of London offers a multicultural environment and employs people with a diverse range of experience and skills.
Reporting to the Project Manager within the Destination Management Company (DMC) Finance Project, this role forms part of a small team managing and facilitating the delivery of an implementation of a Global Finance System. The Business Analyst will work with internal stakeholders across multiple entities
- Support Miki in the delivery of its project by working closely with internal customers to identify, record and track requirements from elicitation through to business acceptance, including identifying and resolving any conflicts
- Identify and analyse core business processes and workflows facilitating focused and concise design meetings to define new processes, capture existing and re-engineer where needed.
- Work with Project Owners, SMEs and functional experts to identify and define ‘To Be’ processes.
- The BA is required to deliver user stories, requirements, Business Process Modelling, acceptance criteria, gap analysis and support in the delivery of change management to ensure business objectives are met successfully.
- Define new processes, capture existing and re-engineer procedures, with experience of data migration and data mapping e.g. entity relationship diagrams.
- Work closely with the testing team to ensure testing of requirements is rapid and effective.
- Responsible for updating DevOps for SMEs.
- Perform systems and integration testing and manage the user acceptance testing.
Skills and Experience
Relevant Skills and Experience
- A strong understanding of business process improvement; ability to define new.
- Proven experience in large complex projects as well as smaller projects and experience of working in dynamic environments.
- Proven experience of engaging a wide range of internal customers, including Executive level.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering change in an Accounts environment.
- Ability to extensively analyse business processes and workflows.
- Experience of eliciting and writing detailed business requirements in a lean way for waterfall and agile project approaches.
- Facilitating workshops and other BA techniques such as focus groups, document analysis, interviews and prototyping.
- Experience in business change and transformation and help to drive decisions on new processes
- Receptive to change and ability to use time constructively.
- A positive approach; always looking for viable resolution with a can-do approach.
- Proven excellence in relationship building with a high level of emotional intelligence; ability to read customers and adjust communication style accordingly.
- Professional at all times, using a proactive and collaborative approach. An open flexible working style is key, with the ability to build trust and credibility quickly.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Competence in Microsoft Products i.e. Visio, Power Point.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong understanding of test methodology and ability to support test teams in creating test documentation.
- Competence in Microsoft Office and accounting Software
- Experience of Data Migration and Data Mapping, e.g. Entity Relationship diagrams
- A good understanding of business process improvement.
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of D365 FO and AX2009 is preferred but not essential
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamic AX 2009 and Dynamics 365 is preferred
What we offer;
As well as offering a friendly, multicultural environment, our benefits include;
- Riverside offices in the City of London with great transport links
- Free Gym and Swimming Pool on site
- Digital GP service and free eye tests
- Pension, life assurance
- Paid day off on your birthday