MIKI Travel is global company and one of the largest and most experienced wholesale tour operators in Europe
We bring incoming tourists from Japan to Europe, more recently expanding into incoming tours from South East Asia to Europe and the provision of wholesale hotel accommodation and related online products.
A permanent opportunity has arisen for someone who is enthusiastic and very organised to support our HR team based in London. The role will be mainly supporting our Recruitment Advisor, on high volume recruitment administration, reporting and new hire co-ordination.
This would be ideally suited to someone with at least 6 months relevant work experience and a strong interest in recruitment.
- Liaising with managers to co-ordinate recruitment activity, schedule interviews and liaise with recruitment agencies and direct candidates.
- Support recruitment through the management of online applications and screen entry level candidates.
- Provide follow up to applicants and develop good relations with former, current and future applicants.
- Respond to applicants in a timely manager.
- Undertake a range of other ad hoc HR administration duties to prepare for new hires.
- Maintain a range of employee data and assist with analysis and reporting and work with our Recruitment Advisor to enhance our current tracking systems.
- Assist with other tasks and ad-hoc recruitment/HR projects in the HR team, when required.
- Proficient in verbal and written communication skills, with strong attention to detail and a good relational skills, to listen and then build rapport with candidates on the telephone.
- Highly organised and able to work to strict deadlines.
- Strong team player with a willingness to assist other members of the HR team with ad-hoc duties when required.
- Excellent attention to detail and also able to prioritise tasks (whilst working under pressure).
- Professional attitude with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and administration skills, including the creation and manipulation of data for reporting.
- Ability to work independently and within a team at all levels.
Skills and Experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office applications, with intermediate Excel skills.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering a service to customers/stakeholders, on time and to high standards, with a positive attitude towards all tasks.
- Experience of working within a busy team and a genuine willingness to pro-actively help colleagues, thereby ensuring team priorities are met.
- Work experience where you gained an understanding of the recruitment process.
- Confidence to communicate with senior management.
- Experience or exposure to a multi-cultural working environment.
With 50 years’ experience in the wholesale travel industry, Miki Travel offers an exciting international working environment and you will be based in our contemporary offices in central London near to Mansion House, Cannon Street and Bank Underground stations. You will receive an attractive package with complimentary on site fitness centre and swimming pool as well as flexi-time working hours (based on 7,5 hours from Monday to Friday).